Setting Up Zones
Zones refer to specific areas on your website where ads display. Zones are set up with pre-defined sizes, such as 728 x 90. Advertiser graphics must fit the zone size exactly in order to display. If no ad campaign is assigned to the zone, it will serve a zero height space.
- Click Add New Zone to open the Zone editor.
- Select Active to display the zone on your website.
- Enter a Title for your zone.
- Choose a zone size in the Type field OR select Custom Size and enter the Custom Width and Height (in pixels) in the boxes that follow.
- You can enter notes about the zone in the Notes tab, if desired.
|Button||120 x 60|
|Full Banner||468 x 60|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90|
|Rectangle Medium||300 x 250|
|Rectangle Half||300 x 125|
|Rectangle Square||250 x 250|
|Skyscraper||120 x 600|
|Skyscraper Wide||160 x 600|
Zones can be dragged to appear on a side bar or selected to appear in a designated spot on web pages.