13 - Accepting PayPal Payments
Last updated on 12/12/2014
Follow these steps to enable PayPal as a payment option for your customers.
Step 1 - Configure your PayPal Account Settings.
- Log in to PayPal . In the My Account Tab, select Profile > My Selling Tools
NOTE: You must have a business or premier account.
- Expand the options under Getting paid and managing my risk.
- In Instant payment notifications, click the Update Button
- At the bottom of the window:
- Generate a PayPal Notification URL.
Use the form below to generate a valid Paypal IPN URL:
- Enter the Notification URL in the box.
Click Receive IPN messages and SAVE.
Step 2 - Configure your LVSYS Admin Settings
From the Product Plug-In Settings, Find the Credit Cards Accepted drop down menu and Select PayPal Checkout.
Step 2 - Enter your Paypal user name in the Payment Param #1 box
Now you are ready to accept PayPal payments in your online store.