Creating a PayPal Button
Last updated on 8/2/2013
Creating a PayPal button is completed on the PayPal site. Follow these steps to create a button.
- Log in to PayPal.
- Go to Merchant Services.
- Open the Create payment buttons... item.
- Select the type of button you wish to create based on your needs. Types typically used are: Buy Now (adds an item and goes to checkout); Add to Cart (adds an item and allows you to keep shopping); or Donate.
- In the next screen, give your button a name and optional ID and then customize the shopping cart page by adding menu options, a text field, defined shipping, and other options.
- The screen to the right displays a preview.
- Click Done when finished.